About

December 23, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

Made out Christmas Cards today for most everyone. I don't have a few addresses and some others do not want to hear from me so no card will be sent to them. Their loss. It really doesn't seem much like Christmas here in Arkansas. No snow, no real cold, none of the usual things we link to the holiday season. Oh well, I'm used to these no snow winters and I have to say I really like it. I am not a big fan of snow. It can be here for Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day, but that's about all I think I can tolerate. I see where Iowa and Nebraska got dumped on. I have family and friends in both states.

Busy weekend and now for a busy week. Fine by me, makes my day go by faster. I have several quilt's I want to make and am so happy to have such a giant kitchen table for the laying out of the fabric, cutting, putting together, etc. Sure is nice. I'm considering getting a strip cutting machine. It will cut 4 layers of fabric at a time, but I'm not sure I'd use it enough to pay for it. But on the other hand, it sure would make cutting strips a whole lot quicker!! Time savers are always good!!

Enjoying myself here at home, with my kids and my grandkids. Family is such a wonderful thing to have and the closeness it gives a person cannot be topped.

0 comments:

Post a Comment