About

September 24, 2011

No regret switching to Straight Talk!

This post brought to you by Straight Talk. All opinions are 100% mine.

I'm so glad that I made the change. With my previous carrier, I was tired of overage fees and dealing with my contract that just never seemed able to be broken or changed. With a prepaid company, particularly Straight Talk, I pay much more affordable price and pay month to month only. The $45 unlimited use plan works wonderfully for me and anymore who relies on their cell phone for everything - no overage fees, no contracts, no surprise bills and no credit checks. I was able to transfer my cell phone number from my previous carrier and I now have the benefits of the Verizon network without a contract. Even the selection of phones is much better than I would have expected from such a new, prepaid service. I really never considered that Wal-Mart would have such a great bargain for cell phones, but it has worked out well.

There are two plans to choose from:

  • The “All You Need Plan” is perfect for the average cell phone user because it gives you 1,000 minutes, 1,000 texts and 30 MB of web data for only $30.
  • Unlimited Monthly service is only $45; it includes unlimited calls, text, picture messaging, and web. At that price, you can have unlimited talk for the whole year for less than $500! 411 calls are included at no extra charge.

International Long Distance:

If you make international calls, Straight Talk can set you up with a plan that will allow you to make international calls from your home, cell or office phone at low rates.

Phone Selection:

  • Reconditioned phones are available from $10.00 with camera, mp3 player, mobile web access, and blue-tooth capability. Great for young users which makes it cheaper to Call a friend.
  • Amazing smart phones; touch screen phones, and app capable phones with features like voice navigation, camera, video recorder, music player, instant messaging, and Bluetooth.
  • Android on Straight Talk, The Samsung Galaxy Precedent is priced at an uber-affordable $150 without any sort of contractual obligations attached. For $45 per month, Straight Talk provides a plan with unlimited text, voice, and web access. Galaxy Precedent probably isn’t the most aptly named device, as it isn’t exactly seeting any sort of precedent for prepaid handsets with its 800MHz CPU, 3.2-inch touchscreen, and Android 2.2 build.

 

I love the idea that I feel richer with Straight Talk! Hook, line and sinker.

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments:

Post a Comment