About

September 30, 2011

TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo Really Works Great!

This post brought to you by TRESemmé. All opinions are 100% mine.

I have a very busy life, like most people I guess. I heard about dry shampoo a few years ago, but only saw it at the salons and it was always super pricey. I saw a commercial for this product on TV. And thought I'd check out the price. After I saw the price of $5 or so, I thought it was definitely worth a try. Also, one of the women I work with told me that she used this shampoo on a regular basis. So with a recommendation in hand I thought I had nothing to lose.  So when I got home and tried it and LOVED IT!!! Looks kind of powdery at first when you spray it on but that goes away as it absorbs the oil in your hair.  This stuff really works great!

Here are my tips on how to use TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo:

  • Shake vigorously before use and in between spray bursts for best results.
  • Lift sections of dry hair and spray lightly at roots
  • Spray in short bursts, holding 8-12 inches from head
  • Don’t spray it like hair spray (all over and continuously)
  • Leave in for 1-2 minutes.
  • Use fingertips or a brush to distribute product evenly
  • If clogging occurs, remove nozzle and rinse the nozzle under warm water, then reattach.

Still need help? Check out this YouTube tutorial by Elle Fowler, AllThatGlitters21 on YouTube made a video about the Top Hair Products for School that included TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo.

The full line includes:

  • Strengthening Dry Shampoo: The formula, with B12 vitamins and keratin, helps strengthen hair and leaves it full of healthy body.
  • Volumizing Dry Shampoo: The formula, with mineral clay and citrus, removes oil while injecting hair with salon-gorgeous volume.
  • Smoothing Dry Shampoo: The formula, with Vitamin H & Silk Proteins, refreshes your straight style by removing excess oil, impurities and odor to ensure your smooth look lasts.
  • Moisturizing Waterless Foam Shampoo: The formula, with Witch Hazel, Citrus, and Aloe Vera, refreshes your hair by removing excess oil, impurities and odor while moisturizing hair.

Want to try it? Leave a comment below telling which one you prefer!

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments:

Post a Comment