About

October 10, 2011

T.G.I. FRiDAY’S “Entrées for One” solves frozen food boredom!!!

This post brought to you by T.G.I. FRiDAY'S. All opinions are 100% mine.

The newly introduced T.G.I. Friday’s entrees for one inspired selections were apparently put together with the goal of infusing a little more flavor into the frozen food world, and they’ve succeeded.  These new entrees are pretty good eating for a guy who wants a quick meal but doesn’t want to compromise on restaurant-style eats. These new Entrees for one bring the taste of T.G.I. Friday's home to you whenever you want.  There are times when I either have to work or my wife has a meeting to attend so we eat dinner separately.  These entrees give us a quick and easy meal solution with a wide variety of choices that we both can enjoy.

T.G.I. FRiDAY’S “Entrées for One” seems too good to be so we had to try the new Creamy Chicken Pasta Carbonara. We could never resist chicken pasta carbonara at FRiDAY’S so this was a great way to enjoy at home. The best part was this was ready in five to seven minutes. When you come home from work you are hungry and need food seven minutes is the perfect amount of time.

Entrées For One

Now stop reading and head on over to FUN FREEZER CONTEST and check them out. I am sure you will find something that looks good and if it’s your favorite, give it your vote!

Visit http://www.facebook.com/TGIFridaysFreezer and don’t forget to vote for a freezer in the Fun Freezer contest!

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments:

Post a Comment