About

March 16, 2010

Facebookaholic

Do you find yourself working on an important essay, or studying for finals one minute then all of a sudden you're on facebook?? You're trying to find the derivative of an equation for calculus and all of a sudden you wonder if anyone posted a comment on your wall. You take a quick check, and then before you leave you decide to click HOME. Bad idea! You're friend just posted an album and it pops up onto your news feed. "Why not just take quick look at it?" you think. Then in that album you see someone who looks oddly familiar, but you can't remember their name. You click on the link from where your friend tagged them and you realize it's your classmate from the 8th grade who you haven't seen in forever! You then go on to finding him and.... Before you know it, its 12 o'clock and you barely started your essay. Why is facebook so addicting!?! At one point I decided that the healthiest thing for me to do was to delete my account, but I couldn't bring myself to press the delete button. Facebook you're evil! But oh so fun: D Anyone else experiences this? It can't be just me... ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment