About

March 17, 2010

Flash Game Site

Today, students are spending too much time on the computers. The change takes place because of the usage, price and the development of the computer. Firstly, the computer is very useful today. For students, the computer can be a great help to their study; they can learn more things by going online than simply by reading books. Also, many student like chatting through QQ or playing games online. Secondly, the change has much to do with the low price of the computer. Thirdly, as the computer will surely play a very important role in the future, students are afraid of being backward in this respect, so they are eager to learn more about the computer. All these help to explain the much time spent on the computer.

Thankfully I am not having any problem with my computer for a long time now. I am really in love with the funbrain that gives me joy and fun. I really love surfing or playing games online.

0 comments:

Post a Comment