About

June 7, 2010

The tattoo design meanings

Our body is sacred and it is a gift so I am not in favor of tattoo. It’s my responsibility to take care of it and applying a tattoo would seem not honoring my body. There are things that are accepted to society but not accepted to all people. Definitely, my family won't ever have a tattoo. On the other hand, we are living in the modern world so we can't control for whatever trend that will come out. Tattoos have been since ever a symbol for some meaning that was related with it. The tattoo design meanings can be of spiritual nature but can also be a sign of strength or supremacy, harmony and other persona.

Though I am not in favor of it, I still do respect the decisions of those who like to apply tattoo in their body. I have friends who have tattoos in their bodies, yet my friendship with them doesn't change. I believe that we are given the gift to choose for ourselves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment