About

August 8, 2010

I am addicted to any of the sites I am doing

Much like many of my other vices (smoking, gambling, caffeine), online earning has somehow wedged itself into my daily life without me even noticing it! I'm coming to this realization as I start getting into doing free offers again over at Treasure Trooper (I took an unofficial hiatus from it - because I was really, really sick of it and burned out.) I've watched my account go up $15 in the past week and I'm really excited, so I've been going on like two-three times a day for about an hour each. I can't help myself.

And about a year ago, I was OBSESSED with blogging. I came on and post AT LEAST 5 posts a day. Now my obsession has shifted back to Treasure Trooper.



Does anyone have any similar feelings? Do you feel like doing all these online activities for money - is somewhat of an addiction? That actually MAY interrupt your social life?

What site are YOU currently addicted to? (NO ref links, please).

0 comments:

Post a Comment