About

August 15, 2010

(Mature Content)


My cousin, who recently got married, is having a teensy problem with her new husband being.. addicted to dirty adult sites. (Nothing against that kind of stuff, but everything is good in moderation.) The biggest problem is that he's on those sites when she's away and on her NEW laptop. Now, I know these sites can be kind of.. fishy sometimes (with spyware and so on) and she doesn't want her new laptop (which she hasn't even finished paying for yet!) to get some virus from his.. little addiction.



I'm pretty clueless because I've never had my parents set parental controls of any kind on my computer (even though I started going on the internet when I was 10) and while I know a tad bit about computers, I'm totally dumb when it comes to this. Where do you get these kinds of programs? And how do they work? Can my cousin specifically block out "adult" sites? What's the name of a good program - are there any free ones? And if not, how much do they typically go for and where do you get them?



Anyway, thanks for your help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment