About

January 15, 2010

A 7 magnitude tremor occurred in Haiti

I was watching the news and I saw this headline.. A 7 magnitude tremor occurred in Haiti. My gosh, I saw a lot of casualties and a lot of building collapsed.. :[ Disaster strikes Haiti, Jan 13 2010. I learned about it just now. When I saw the headline.. And It was a devastating sight.. estimated 3 million people affected.

The Haiti earthquake has taken a huge toll with several people feared dead in a devastating earthquake measuring 7 on the Richter scale. The internet is full of good wishes for the survivors of the earthquake. Twitter and Facebook members have joined those who are extending their support for all those affected by the tragedy. If any of the MP5 members have Twitter or Facebook accounts you can join in as well and send messages.

Lets pray for the people in Haiti.

0 comments:

Post a Comment