About

January 2, 2010

I wish all of you the best and I hope you have a wonderful year coming up.

The old year is gone. Some of it was good, some was not. Family and friends moved on. We all grew in one way or another. This is a brand new start for a brand new year. We need not focus on the way things went last year. I'm so glad to be alive and here right now!!

My brand new dishwasher will be here soon! I am so excited. The new Roomba I got for Christmas has done a wonderful job in the living room!! When it's all done, it turns itself around and goes to the docking station and automatically begins to recharge!! How cool is that?

I am taking over the shop. All it does is collect junk. The junk is going, the good stuff is going to the storage locker and I am moving my sewing, cross stitch, & craft stuff out there. I have a phone out there, a fridge, plenty of light and gobs of room!! I won't have to worry about little hands messing with my sewing machine or kitties laying on my projects. The coffee pot will go out there too along with a radio. I'll be set!! This is my January project. What my February project will be is yet to be determined. Depending on the weather it may be the back yard!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment