About

January 29, 2010

Do you think that Louis Vuitton bags, Christian Loubotin shoes, Versace gowns, really worth the price?

Do you think high end branded clothing or accessories are worth the price?

According to me, Not just no, hell no.

I buy clothes to cover my nudity and keep me warm, not for showing off. There are many people starving in the world that could use some of that money the complete morons pay for luxury brand items. I think an item should cost no more than the equivalent of the materials and the work put into it's manufacturing. That being said a pair of jeans with holes in it should not cost me 80 dollars. It's foolish to pay for somebodies name on your clothing unless that name has magical powers. If having a Verscace gown made it where a cookie appeared every time I said "woohoo" I'd spend the money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment