About

January 28, 2010

DO YOU USE PLANNERS OR ORGANIZERS?

I know it's too late to ask this question as February is fast approaching.. but I just wanna ask, how many of you use a PLANNERS OR ORGANIZERS??

Well I do:D I started in 2008 and at the end of the year it feels great to see your accomplishments for the whole year.. In 2009 when I became least active, I just fill the spaces with Bible verses to keep me going.

I already bought a red pocket planner for 2010, and hopefully, may God fill it with a lot of activities for me to keep busy. I prefer keeping a pocket planner because I just find it personal and convenient for me:D

So anyway, who among you uses a PLANNERS OR ORGANIZERS?? or do you prefer a phone organizer instead?? or a PDA?? what are your gadgets/ materials to organize or plan your meetings/ appointments or trips??

0 comments:

Post a Comment