About

February 9, 2010

How does Valentine's Day make you feel?

Well I have to say that I am a little sad, my husband has to work this Valentine's Day. I guess it won't be too bad; at least I'll have our daughter to keep me company. I am thinking that I and the girls are going to spend the day watching movies together and just playing around. I think that it will be pretty fun regardless. I just wish that my husband was going to be here with us, I know that it would be better with the whole family together. Have you ever spent Valentine's Day without your partner? Why? What did you do to keep yourself busy? I am not too disappointed because our 5 year wedding anniversary is coming up and I know that he doesn't have to work on that day, we might even get a sitter for the girls so that we can do something alone with each other. So how does Valentine's Day make you feel?

0 comments:

Post a Comment