About

February 21, 2010

Oh bama!!!!

This question is probably not going to make me a very popular person today but I am going to ask it anyway!

WHY on Earth was it Soooo "IMPORTANT" for President Barack Obama of the United States to fly to Copenhagen, Denmark...not to mention the First Lady also, to "help" put in a bid for the 2016 Olympics to be held in Chicago?

IF they wanted someone of "Power" to be there then why was The First Lady Michelle Obama, not enough? The First Lady is Powerful in her Own Right isn't she?

I don't know what it cost the First Lady to fly there on a separate jet but I do know that it cost Air Force One somewhere around $69,000 or $70,000, possibly more, per hour to fly.

I would think that not only in these hard economic times the money could have been spent in possibly a better way...not to mention for a better cause, possibly a little thing like saving the World from being Nuked or something. Let's face it, if the World is Nuked Before 2016 then the money would have been wasted anyway...

I'm just askin'...?

0 comments:

Post a Comment