About

February 26, 2010

Most asians can't go on without rice during major meal time

My family and I rarely have rice with our meals. Occasionally we'll have chicken and yellow rice, or sweet and sour chicken served over white rice, but these meals are only served two or three times a month. We usually have something like chicken, beef, or fish, served with a potato and a vegetable, and usually some kind of bread. Sometimes we do have something like a flavored rice pilaf, but it never makes up the biggest part of the meal. I do like rice a lot- my mom even eats cooked white rice with sugar and milk, like a cereal.

Foreign dishes have found its way through our taste buds, and some people have adapted foreign way of making dishes and eating. Still, I go searching for rice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment