About

August 19, 2011

One of my favorite story as a child was Alice In Wonderland

One of my favorite story as a child was Alice In Wonderland. I have seen different movie version of this film and certainly love all of it. It has been a long time since its last film hit the big screen. And now I was amazed and so thrilled of knowing that a full 3RD of this film will finally release next year on theaters worldwide. With the creative mind of Tim Burton, who made a huge mark on film industry with his great films such as Edward Scissor Hands, Nightmare Before Christmas, Sleepy Hallow and Batman. He directed again a film that for sure will give a twist and new flavor to my beloved book story. Making him one of my favorite movie directors of all time. I saw it's trailer and no wonder why Johnny Depp was on it for he became his favorite. I'm looking forward to see this film. Can't wait for it. Need to hit the cinema and check it on 2010!

0 comments:

Post a Comment