About

August 27, 2011

The Net10 Unlimited

This post brought to you by Net10. All opinions are 100% mine.

It's funny every kid in my family and my friends kids all gave their parents more grey hairs when they got the kids a cell phone and then the bill came in.  $600.00 to $1000.00 were the cell phone bills and most of them asked what their kids were thinking and the kids would reply "I donno know".

I was really pleased to see the Cute NET10 commercial a few weeks ago, which makes me to get this excellent prepaid wireless service.

I bought my first cell phone and I didn't want a contract or the monthly bills so I went with a pre-paid phone.  I bought mine from Wal-mart and I chose the Net10 Nokia 1600 phone for $29.99.  The selling point is that they give a FREE 300 min with the purchase of the phone and I only reload my phone every other month for $30 and with that you get another 300 min and if you have minutes left over they will roll over so no worries. (I bought a case for it for its protection). The Net10 Unlimited plan is definitely designed for Real NET10 customer who wants the best service plan at the best affordable price. The good thing about this unlimited plan is that customers get nationwide coverage and unlimited talk time and text and data services all at just $50 per month. And the 25 dollar plan takes account of 750 minutes. If you feel it is much, you can opt for an initial 200 minutes for $15.

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JQc8A-1UWwA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

There are selections of ring tones and if you want you can buy more, screen savers, texting, clock, games, and pretty much what the expensive phones have and it works just fine. No extra charges for long distance.  I guess it's not the prettiest phone, but if I am lost, stuck somewhere, or need to get hold of my husband or other family members in a hurry and there is no pay phone it's there and working.

Don't forget to check out their Facebook page and follow them on Twitter.

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments:

Post a Comment