About

August 17, 2011

Destiny

Many people say that there is no destiny. You can make your own destiny. If I say true then I don't believe in destiny. Because, I only believe in hard work. i don't say that hard working is everything and you get success but this. I want to say that... With hard working you may need of destiny... because if you are a hard worker and destiny are not with you... Then you face some problem to get success in life. So destiny plays an important role in our life. But I also saw many people who are only believe on destiny not in hard working. So I want to say those peoples that "Life is too short. So always try. Never sitting in hope of destiny. If you are a hard worker then one day you will get success.

But as I have experienced. How a big fast bullet train you are. There is a need of platform. If you don’t get that. You can’t start. So what are your views?

0 comments:

Post a Comment