About

August 15, 2011

What do rich people worry about?

The question hit me last night when I was taking a shower. In the first place, I thought rich people are sure to have fewer worries. For example, they can buy almost everything they want because they don't have to worry about money. They can afford everything some even can travel to the outer space!They use money in good or bad ways,all making lives better themselves. Their lives seem happier.

But on a second thought, I find they may have problems too. I think most rich people are worried about the safety of their properties, and they are always thinking about how to increase what they already have. It may be hard for them to enjoy the gladness when they get what they want without hard work. They may be suspicious of others' affection, worrying that people who show affection towards them might not be out of sincerity but just because they are rich. Its pretty sad. Since I'm not rich,I don't actually know how rich people think. So i don't know whether they have more worries or not. Are you rich? Or if you happened to be not so rich before, then you have good reasons to answer this question. Just feel free to talk.lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment