About

August 30, 2011

Straight talk is a very good service

This post brought to you by Straight Talk. All opinions are 100% mine.

Straight talk  has a very good service. So I’ve heard they use Verizon wireless satellites so it has a solid strong constant reception 24/7.

Straight talk is pre-paid/Pay as you go. You may purchase unlimited everything down to just purchasing 1000 minutes. They offer different cards for different things for all kinds of different prices. My unlimited everything pre-paid straight talk phone card for 30 days is $45. I have been using straight talk for 2 months now. When my 30 days is up I get in my car and go up to Wal-Mart and purchase a new 30 day card unlimited everything for $45. With that plan I could call a friend anytime I wanted. The plan also offered the same plan for a yearly service for $499 a year. You can even dial or call 411 calls at no extra charge.  Totally free activation, reactivation, or termination fees.

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Idm12bvAdeE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Straight Talk has all the latest phones from Motorola, Nokia, Samsung, LG and Kyocera so you won't be losing anything in phone capabilities. Actually you can get much more for a lot less money, they even offer refurbished phones for as little as $10.00.

Right now, my cell phone has only 500 minutes free. What I like about Straight Talk is? They have the everything you need. Imagine all the money you save with their service.

Straight talk got a very simple way to be able to have a cell phone for a cheaper price. Even metro is more popular and well-known, but straight talk has more coverage everywhere. Straight Talk has a service like Verizon has, while Metro has not.

They say mom knows best and I do believe in that saying. We have to do our best as a mom in everything we decide including searching for a perfect cell phone.

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments:

Post a Comment