About

October 8, 2012

Online Dating Profiles - How To Create Value

There is much to be said in regards to the requirements that must be met to produce a quality online dating profile. Now I know this may come as a surprise to some men who are reading this right about now, because it seems as though men in general often overlook not one, not two, not three, but several vital aspects that must be addressed to get the desired effects in the online dating game.

We must understand that there is an art to producing a quality online profile, and you must have the mentality of painting a work of art, and I'm not talking about an abstract work of art! I'm talking about painting a picture with your words that is so vivid that it leaves a woman dying to know more about the person who created the work of art that she just read...

If you haven't peeped game at this point as to what I am referring too, I will say it in plain text...

"YOU MUST CREATE VALUE IN YOUR ONLINE PROFILE BY CREATING A GREAT "VALUE STATEMENT"

Yes sir!! That's what I said, and I will continue to say it until I reach all of the hard-headed individuals out there who create these half-ass profiles expecting to get positive results! I am assuming that many of you have an idea of the term "value statement," but for those who aren't up on game, I will give you a quick breakdown of the terminology right now.

A value statement is basically a tool that companies or individuals will utilize to express their core beliefs.

Value statements can be long & detailed, while other value statements can be short & straight to the point, but the main objective is to get the customer to believe in the product that is being offered.

Now that you have an understanding of the term, let us make the transition in utilizing these same tactics for producing a quality online profile. Before I go any further, I already know some of you may be saying, "What the hell does a business utilizing a value statement have anything to do with how I create my online profile?" Well it's quite simple,

YOUR ONLINE PROFILE IS LIKE YOUR BUSINESS OFFERING A PRODUCT, AND THE PRODUCT BEING OFFERED IS YOU!!

When I refer to you being the "product" offered, I'm not talking about male prostitution or becoming a gigolo, but if you want better results in your online dating game this is the type of strategy that you must implement when creating your online profiles!

The perfect place to utilize your "value statement" is in your ABOUT ME section. This particular section gives you the opportunity to persuade the customer (woman) as to why she should choose you over all the other suckaz out there with dating profiles.

This is your time to SHINE LIKE A LIGHT! This is your time to illustrate yourself as a WINNER, and we all know that every woman wants to be down with a WINNER!

You must take pride in expressing various things like core beliefs, goals, aspirations, passions, positive outlook on life, guiding principles, how you value yourself as a man, etc... In other words, your "About Me" section is your "Value Statement," so don't be bashful when it comes to stating why you are A CUT ABOVE THE REST!

I am going to wrap it up right about now, but I cannot stress to you enough how vital your value statement is if you desire to get better results in you online dating game... I will put it to you like this,

"You wouldn't take a gun with absolutely no bullets to a gunfight, would you?"

So why would you create an online profile that only contains half of the required elements to render maximum results? You must give yourself the best chance fellas, and the way you give yourself the best chance is by making sure that you profile's presentation contains all of the required material necessary to produce maximum results.

Until next time, I'M GONE!!

Marcus Robinson
Your Game Motivator, Innovator, & Facilitator


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment