About

October 10, 2012

Vibration Excuses

To be perfectly clear, I do know for sure I am a powerful creator and I am responsible for my entire experience. I get it. I really do. Knowing that is the magic for a deliberate creator. However, at times it's a double edged sword because when something goes sideways most deliberate creators have a tendency to want ponder the question, "how or why did I attract this?". A little bit of self reflection can be a very good thing, maybe. Too much of a good thing can be punishing.

Recently I had a run of what some people might think was "bad luck". Of course we know better. First we discovered that a large portion of the back of our house was rotted. There's a pretty long back story on that, but the back story didn't matter. The rotten boards didn't care. It had to be fixed and it looked like thousands of dollars of damage. Trust me, I did some focusing on that. A few days later, plumbing problems. Two days after that the refrigerator died on the spot. The next day, a cataclysmic technology meltdown.

I'm not a law of attraction newbie. I get how this chain of events happened. But you know what, thinking about how it happened can be a trap. Beating myself up for not managing my vibration, for even 17 seconds activates a future possibility I'm not interested in. Truth of the matter is, when something goes wrong most deliberate creators will spend a lot more than 17 seconds beating themselves up. Some will think about it in the name of taking responsibility for their creation. No matter why we do it, if we're doing it for more than 16 seconds we are activating the vibration of more of what we don't want. When I'm beating myself up for what went wrong I'm losing the moment of NOW and now is the moment of power.

Sometimes I need to lighten things up so I can get clear of the mess. So, sometimes I need an excuse to let myself off the hook. When the going gets rough and I need to get on with it quickly, here are a few I routinely pull out.
Ooops. I bumped into someone else's vibration when I was temporarily not strongly enough aligned to hold mine. Silly me. Move on.Ooops. When I was watching the news the other night I temporarily dipped down into community consciousness. Silly me. Move on.Ooops. I just bumped up against the manifestation of my vibration from six months ago. Wow! That one has been floating around out there for awhile. Thank heavens I'm not thinking those thoughts anymore. Silly me. Move on.Wow! That was random. The only thing that matters is how I react to it. Move on!I'm not the kind of person who has problems, so either this isn't a problem or it's not my problem. I've probably created a blessing in disguise. Yea for me. Move on!

Lisa Hayes is an LOA Relationship Coach and Author of How to Escape from Relationship Hell and the Passion Plan. She is also co-founder of Good Vibe Coaching Academy, specializing in LOA Coach training. To get Lisa's FREE Audio, "How to Talk to a Man" Click here


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment