About

May 15, 2010

Taking Care of Me

My face is pretty high maintenance and now that warm weather is here, I’m going to have to invest in some blotting tissues to keep the shine down on my nose and forehead. Are oily pores something people just have to live with or is there something I can do besides obsessively cleansing, squeezing (haha gross), and fortifying?

I think my mouth is healed enough to handle another whitening treatment (my third). I had salsa the day before yesterday and the effects of the bleaching gel touching my sensitive mouth tissues made itself known. Ouch. Micro fissures. I’m happy with eventually being able to go back to wearing bold lipsticks and having a dazzling pearly smile to accompany the effect though.

Have started taking my vitamins again, adding biotin back into the mix (I thought it would be too much. We’ll see). I STILL need to work on my water intake. In due time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment