About

May 26, 2010

How often do you try new restaurants?

I tried a new restaurant today and WOW i was impressed. I'd totally go there again.

I'm really not one for change - especially where i eat. I like the tried and true restaurants...the restaurants i KNOW don't serve something that will kill me.
So that being said... when i decided to try this new place (open 3 weeks now) I stood like a dummy and stared at the menu for a good 10 minutes trying to decide what to get (and making sure it was safe to order food there).

I was very impressed because I was overwhelmed with choices and the waitress was VERY helpful...the prices were reasonable and the food was AWESOME. I left a tip.

How often do you try new restaurants? do you feel overwhelmed with all the new choices? or do you stick to the familiar?

0 comments:

Post a Comment