About

May 28, 2010

I made a few cards last Christmas

I made a few cards last Christmas, something that ended up re-igniting my long lost passion for crafts, so this year I’ve started a lot earlier and will do a lot more. I want EVERYONE to get one…now I just need to make a list of who to send to so I can make enough :)

The Christmas cards were fun, I suppose I could find a formula that works and sick with it, and lash them out, but I am enjoying experimenting with all the materials I have at the moment, so I am concentrating on the process, not the goal. At the moment there are stamps, and fancy paper, and glitter, and cut out shapes, and stick on shapes, and all kinds of everything gone on

I hope the people receiving them will have as much joy as I did making them!

I think a folding table would help me with this in future, at the moment I do my crafty stuff on the living room floor, with a cover over the floor of course! But the muscles in my back get very sore after a few hours!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment